The electronic EPASS system has been modified in the following ways:
- On the Checklist page, the question regarding Outgoing Agreements has been shortened, and instead of prompting you to type the name of each subaward entity and upload a document with applicable documents, a new page will appear when you navigate to the next page of the SmartForm:
The new page asks for more specific information about the proposed Outgoing Agreement, including the name of the entity, the PI, documents related to the agreement, and compliance information.
- The ‘Subrecipient’ dropdown is a picklist where you can select from any entities that already exist in the database of subrecipients:
- When a subrecipient is selected, the ‘Subrecipient PI’ dropdown will filter to just those PIs that are currently in the database (also searchable), or you can manually identify a PI:
- If the subrecipient does not exist, or if the PI is not in the list, both can be manually identified by clicking the respective ‘click here’ buttons under each search field:
- Once the subrecipient and PI have been identified, you are prompted to upload the relevant documents for the work being done:
- And answer compliance questions about the proposed work to take place:
- Additional subrecipients can be added using the ‘Add Subaward’ button found at the top of the page:
Please contact EPASS Help if you have any questions, concerns, or run into any issues.