Some Agencies maintain their own systems that play an integral part in the submission and management of grants or contracts.
For general questions regarding any of these systems, please contact OCGA eRA Help at email@example.com.
For specific questions on how to prepare proposals with these systems please email your C&G Contact.
Below is a partial list of entities that use Proposal Central for proposal applications and/or Letters of Intent. Full list available at Proposal Central website :
- Alzheimer's Association
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Cancer Society
- Arthritis Foundation
- Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy CURE
- Craig H. Neilsen Foundation
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Ovarian Cancer Research Fund
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation
- Simons Foundation
- Susan G. Komen
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- University of California Managed Programs
Users (both researchers and administrators) can self-register at Proposal Central website.
Select the following Institution when registering:
The Regents of the University of California, Los Angeles
American Heart Association (AHA) – Grants@Heart
AHA maintains and manages their own system for proposals, award management and other report requirements.
When pursuing funding from AHA please coordinate with your C&G Contact early in the process.
Who Should Register?
- Principal Investigators
- Grant Officers or “GO’s” (Grant Analysts/Officers in OCGA, Departmental Research Associates with delegated signature authority in departments)
- Financial Officers or “FO’s” (EFM accountants only, not departmental fund managers)
- Individuals who have been requested to provide confidential letters of reference/support
See the American Heart Association (AHA) website to self-register.
- Select 1+TYQ+1092; University of California, Los Angeles, as the Institution when registering.
Page Last Updated: September 17, 2019