Per the attached, Grants.gov has announced an upcoming scheduled service maintenance downtime:
Grants.gov will go Offline Saturday October 28, 2023 at 12:01 AM ET.
Grants.gov will go Online Tuesday October 31, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET.
(Any changes/updates to this timeline will be posted here: https://grants-gov.blogspot.com/)
Federal sponsors and systems that utilize Grants.gov will be impacted:
- Federal sponsors: NIH, NSF, DoD, Dept. of Ed., AHRQ, and many others.
- Systems: UCLA’s S2S Grants (Cayuse), NIH ASSIST and Grants.gov Workspace.
*OCGA and DRAs will not be able to submit applications in these systems during Grants.gov downtime.*
Note: NSF Research.gov will not be impacted by the Grants.gov downtime.
S2S Grants (Cayuse)
During this time, we anticipate the following functionality will be unavailable in S2S Grants:
- Validation and submission of proposals.
- Downloading of application packages in the Opportunities tab.
- Please ensure any opportunity application packages you are planning to work on during the outage days are downloaded ahead of scheduled outage.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues downloading opportunities.