As announced in the January Research Administrator’s Forum (RAF), the transition of S2S Grants Support email to OCGA eRA Help, has been completed. With this change, the email@example.com has been disabled and replaced by firstname.lastname@example.org and the type of support provided has been expanded.
In addition to support for the S2S Grants (Cayuse) system, OCGA eRA Help ;will provide a single point of contact for a broad range of external electronic Research Administration (eRA) systems such as NIH eRA Commons, NSF FastLane, proposalCentral, Grants.gov, CDMRP eBRAP, American Heart Association Grants@Heart, just to name a few. OCGA staff will be available to assist with:
- Questions regarding registration for multiple systems:
- Who should register?
- Do users self-register or does OCGA register users?
- Do I have an existing account?
- How can my password be reset?
- How do I update my account information/user profile?
- Assistance with system errors and validations
- Which system should be used for a particular opportunity or sponsor
- Questions regarding sharing access to applications, progress reports, and other “documents”
OCGA eRA Help will be monitored by multiple staff during normal business hours. This takes the guesswork out of who to contact for assistance and eliminates impersonal out-of-office responses.
Please see the attached RAF presentation for additional information.