For the past several years, OCGA has published quarterly deadline calendars to assist researchers and research administrators in planning submissions to meet the OCGA requirement to submit proposals and internal documents to Proposal Intake at least five working days before the sponsor deadline. Due to constant shifts and changes in deadlines during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided not to publish a deadline calendar for Summer Quarter. Instead, we are providing the primary resources that we use to compile the deadline calendars to ensure direct access to the most current information from sponsors.
- NIH– Active Funding Opportunities (this site is hosted by NIH and includes NIH, AHRQ, CDC, FDA, HRSA, SAMHSA)
- NSF – Active Funding Opportunities
- NASA – Open Solicitations
- DARPA – Funding Opportunities
- CDMRP – Synopsis of Current Program Funding Opportunities
- UC Research Grants Program Office (RGPO) – Open Opportunities
- Grants.gov – Federal Financial Assistance (Grants/Cooperative Agreements) Funding Opportunities
- ProposalCentral – All Grant Opportunities (various Non-Profits)
Please distribute this information widely to researchers and research administrators in your department. It will also be posted on the OCGA homepage.