We are pleased to announce that current users of the NSF Research.gov system may now use their UCLA Logon ID to access Research.gov. Use of the UCLA Logon ID requires a one-time activation process with your current NSF ID and password. To activate your UCLA Logon ID with Research.gov:
- Navigate to Research.gov
- Click the “Log in” button at the top right
- Under the “Organization Credentials” on the right of the screen select “University of California-Los Angeles” in the drop-down menu.
- Click “Log In” under “Organization Credentials”. This will take you to the UCLA Login Screen.
- Enter your UCLA Login ID and password and login
- Click the “Activate” button
- Enter your last name, NSF ID and password
Once the activation process has been completed, users may login using either their NSF ID and password, or their UCLA Logon ID and password. New user accounts will still require set-up by the OCGA eRA Help Desk before the UCLA Logon ID can be activated with Research.gov.
Note that use of the UCLA Logon ID is not available with the NSF FastLane system.
Please share this information with NSF researchers and administrators in your department. If you have questions, please contact the OCGA eRA Help Desk email@example.com.