The NIH Division of Loan Repayment is now accepting Loan Repayment Program (LRP) applications for the FY 2024 cycle. While LRP applications are submitted to NIH by the applicant, there is a certification step that must be performed by an Institutional Business Official (IBO) in OCGA. Prior to submission by the applicant, the attached LRP IBO Certification Form must be completed by the appropriate departmental representative and submitted to OCGA at email@example.com. To help streamline this process, we ask that all LRP applicants follow these steps:
- Indicate Kurt Durlesser (User ID: kdurlesser) as the IBO on your LRP application.
- Forward a completed LRP IBO Certification Form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: this certification form must be signed by a departmental certifier on behalf of the LRP applicant.
- Additional information is provided on the certification form.
- When your LRP application is complete and ready for submission notify us at email@example.com. We will conduct a review of the information related to the IBO certification and notify you when we have completed our review. Please do not submit prior to our review.
- Submit your LRP application in ASSIST.
- Once submitted, notify firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may perform the IBO certification.
- Once IBO certification is complete, we will provide confirmation materials.
LRP applications (and IBO certifications) are due Thursday, November 16, 2023. Please submit a completed certification form at least five business days prior to the deadline: Wednesday, November 8, 2023.
Please share this information with LRP applicants in your department and direct all questions to email@example.com. Thank you.